December 23, 2010

Secrets Unraveled Or Tangled....Part 2


I rushed down, almost colliding with the girl....the box dropped of my hands to be caught by the busily texting niece.
A cursory glance at the contents and a shrieking "where did you get these??" ...another lie...."My husband's valentine gift." and an afterthought "Do you live nearby?"... "Naah, visiting for the Hols" was the bored reply. “Where is your Aunt?" was sidetracked by “Which one? Mita Aunt is here too".
I, like others, had forgotten the twin who has drifted off after expulsion from business school. Classmates’ items had been found in her room. “What was he thinking? OMG! Elves are soooo 2009..." was the least of my worries....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you made it this far...would love to hear your take on the words scribbled. A comment every now and then keeps the blues away. :D

Since, crazy Mr. Blogspot won't let me reply to the comments here (is upset with the water ladies ever since they refused to verify visitors)...will do the next best thing, drop in to your blog to say my Vanakkam/Namaste/Salaam/Hello.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...