November 12, 2010

The Young Teacher

                                                           
What is it about kids that makes us multifaceted and multitasking...recently I have become a horse, a dog, an elephant, Nemo even Sher khan (jungle book)  with sword fighting (read cricket bats) skills..
I have turned composer, on the spot story teller, walking talking dictionary...one swear word like shit and hell breaks loose...wonder if anyone knows the joys of being reprimanded by a 3 year old....
All in all , sometimes I feel I am back in school and at times like a 3 year old myself with fancy tricks up my sleeve....

5 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

Kids are awesome that way. I used to babysit my nephews all the time when they were little. One has to be creative and full of energy.

Paulami said...

oh my mom can give you a list of things considering how fussy i was as a kid she was also on her toes. my dad could out do her though. but isn't it pure awesome? :)

Stephen said...

nice :)

Rekha said...

@TSH yes...they are, we were too but nobody remembers... :P

@P@ul@mi Active kids are the reason why some women maintain their dainty shapes.... ;D

@Stephen thanks for the visit... ;)

Neeha said...

The boy in the pic is grt..
N even I love kids,we can forget all our worries..
Your templete is looking great:)

Post a Comment

Glad you made it this far...would love to hear your take on the words scribbled. A comment every now and then keeps the blues away. :D

Since, crazy Mr. Blogspot won't let me reply to the comments here (is upset with the water ladies ever since they refused to verify visitors)...will do the next best thing, drop in to your blog to say my Vanakkam/Namaste/Salaam/Hello.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...